DJ Xclusive’s net worth.
Many years ago, disc jockeying was not seen as a respectable job in the entertainment world. In fact, Djs were once despised, but today, Disc Jockey is one of Nigeria’s highest-paying jobs.
You’ll be surprised to learn that some of Nigeria’s finest DJs nowadays earn more than some Nigerian musicians; one of these DJs is none other than award-winning DJ DJ Xclusive. Rotimi Alakija is the real name of DJ Xclusive, a Nigerian-born DJ from the United Kingdom.
DJ Xclusive is currently one of Nigeria’s wealthiest and most well-known DJs. DJ Xclusive has a net worth of $2.1 million and is known for his skill when it comes to crafting mixtapes that captivate audiences and reach massive commercial success. This article delves into DJ Xclusive’s biography, career, and accomplishments.
DJ Xclusive’s net worth.
- Net value: $2.1 million
- Full Name: Rotimi Alakija
- Date of Birth: October 16,1980
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Occupation: Experienced Dj
- Marital Status: Married
- Years Active: 2003-Present
DJ Xclusive Biography
DJ Xclusive was born Rotimi Alakija on October 16, 1980 in St Austell, England. Nigerians are his parents. DJ Xclusive returned to Nigeria when he was a child and studied in Lagos State’s King’s College.
He returned to the United Kingdom to finish his university study after graduating from secondary school. He received a BSc in Physics and Computer Science from Reading University. He went on to Brunel University in London to study Financial Computing.
Despite having a bachelor’s degree in physics and a master’s degree in computer science, DJ Xclusive chose to pursue a career as a disc jockey since he had already established a liking for mixing tracks for artists.
He’s also collaborated with renowned international artists such as Rihanna, Brick and Lace, Ne-Yo, Nas, and Fat Joe. DJ Xclusive received the title of “World Best DJ” at the 2010 Nigeria Entertainment Awards, which were hosted in the United States.
DJ Xclusive was nominated for the Best DJ Award at the 2011 Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television Awards (BEFFTA Awards). He was also a guest DJ at the Big Brother Naija 2013 and 2019 editions.
DJ Xclusive, as a master of his profession, became a hot commodity in the Nigerian music industry, attracting a slew of record labels before settling with Bank W’s label, E.M.E.
In 2015, DJ Xclusive married his long-time girlfriend Tinuke Ogundero. He is also the nephew of Folorunsho Alakija, a Nigerian billionaire.
Hit Singles by DJ Xclusive
- “Pangolo” (with Timaya) (2012)
- “Ibebe” (with Olamide) is a song by Olamide (2013)
- “Fatasi” (with Terry G) is a song written by Terry G. (2014)
- “Gal Bad” (containing D’Prince and Wizkid) is a song by D’Prince and Wizkid (2014)
- “Jeje” (featuring Wizkid) is a song by Wizkid. (2014)
- “Shaba” (containing Kcee and Patoranking) is a song by Kcee and Patoranking (2014)
- “Tonight” (with Banky W and Niyola) is a song by Banky W and Niyola (2014)
- “Dami Si” (with Lil Kesh and CDQ) is a song by Lil Kesh and CDQ (2015)
- “Sharwama” (with Masterkraft) is a song by Masterkraft (2016)
- “Oyoyo” (with Burna Boy) is a song by Burna Boy (2016)
- “Pose” (featuring Tiwa Savage) is a song by Tiwa Savage (2017)
- Gbomo Gbomo (with Zlatan Ibile) is a song by Gbomo Gbomo (2019)
- “Buga” (with T-Classic) is a song by T-Classic (2020)
- “Mad O” is an abbreviation for “Mad O” (2020)
- “Pariwo” (with Dotman) (2020)
- “Sweet 16” (featuring Soft) is a track from the album “Sweet 16.” (2020)
- “Good morning riddin,” says the narrator.
In 2010, DJ Xclusive won the LoverBall Awards for Most Outstanding Nigerian Doing Great Things in the Hip Hop World.
In 2010, he was named World Best DJ at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
He was also nominated for the Best DJ award at the 2011 Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television Awards (BEFFTA Awards).
Leave a Reply